On our first countryevening we want to discover China. Are chinese letter really that difficult to learn? Which attractions are there beside the chinese wall? How do the chinese people do their traditional tea ceremony? That are just a few of the questions we want to figure out about the mentality, culture and traditions. Of course we will taste some typically chinese food – if you got some chopsticks, you can bring them with you. We´re looking forward to see you! 🙂
You are new in Germany? Many things seem to be strange to you?
On two evenings, we want to discover the german culture with you.
On tuesday, 18th october the motto is: ‘Cultural shock?!’ and on wednesday, 19th october we want to find out, what is ‘typical german?’. Both evenings start at 6.30 pm.
Internationals and german students prepared an exciting program for you. We´re looking forward to meet you! 🙂
Our events in the summer semester 2016 take place in the FeG Weidenau and begin at 7pm.
• Thursday, 14.04.2016, 14 Uhr: Semesteranfangs-Gottesdienst zusammen mit der ESG und KHG
• Monday, 18.04.2016: Welcome-Spieleabend
• Monday, 25.04.2016: Länderabend Vietnam
• Monday, 23.05.2016: Die goldene Ananas – SMD goes olympia
• Wednesday, 01.06.2016, 19 Uhr: Audimax-Vortrag:
Der Urknall und die Gottesfrage
Prof. Dr. Schimmel
• Monday, 06.06.2016: Länderabend Syrien
• Monday, 04.07.2016: Die goldene Sommerparty – Chillen, Grillen, Wasserspiele
How to find us: map